Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day Drinking/Day Drunk

Lately I have been a little obsessed with the concept of Day Drinking or being Day Drunk. Also Morning Beers.

There's a show on MTV called Peak Season, it's about young hot people living in Whistler, BC. They introduced me to the concept of Morning Beers, which is really just having a beer in the morning usually post-hangover. They then got me hooked on Day Drinking, which is my new favorite thing. Now I work during the day so its kind of hard for me to be Day Drunk. (this is a good thing) But I have decided that the weekend Chelsea and I go to Brandon to visit Ashley, we WILL be getting Day Drunk on Saturday and we will continue our drinking into the night.

I realize this makes me sound like I have a serious problem but I swear I don't. I just really wanna be drunk in the middle of the day, I think it would bring me back to high school when I used to go to afternoon classes drunk and or stoned. I was a good kid, I swear. I just enjoyed being stupid, and lets face it classes are boring...thus I was a Day Drinker. haha.

That's really all I had to say...not exciting at all, but I'm OK with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment