Sunday, March 7, 2010

Colon Cleanse - Day 1

So I'm finally doing it. I'm starting my colon and multi-system cleanse I will blog daily about it, at the end of each day. I will include things I've eaten, what weight I've lost if any, and how I'm feeling.

Start weight: 202.5

So this morning I got up knowing I would have to start this diet and I was dreading it all along, mostly just breakfast. I have to eat plain oat meal every morning for 7 days. Someone shoot me. I HATE plain oat meal, its super gross and tasteless and reminds me of baby food. I can't even add milk to it cause I'm not allowed any dairy and only 1 cup of soy milk a day. So in a effort to make it not taste like shit in a bowl I've added cinnamon and instead of eating a piece of fruit for this meal I put raisins in my oat meal. In case your wondering it still tastes like ass on a stick. I will also have some almonds every morning with breakfast to give my body the fat it needs first thing to get things moving, I am only allowed 12 almonds.

The other big part of this diet is drinking water. Normally, I drink a lot of water, a lot more then most people do, but not this much. I feel like I'm going to drown my self with the amount of water they want me to consume. I will do it though, I am determined to have this help me in my weight loss goals. Otherwise I wasted 20 bucks.

Today I'm also going grocery shopping to get some fruits and veggies in the house that I enjoy eating. I also have to go a buy some whole grains to eat cause I'm not eating oat meal and rice for the next 7 days, that would be gross and boring.

I will probly post again later tonight if there have been any changes or anything interesting i think you should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment