Saturday, March 13, 2010

DONE!!!

I am finished my cleanse, tomorrow morning when I eat breakfast I can go back to my Kashi cereal.

That being said I feel great, I lost a total of 6lbs and I'm feeling a million times better. I'm far less tired, I find I'm not craving carbs as much and I feel very energized. The benefits to this cleanse are numerous and everyone benefits differently, I would definitely recommend this to friends who are looking to feel a bit better.

I've decided that I'm going to adopt some of the eating habits from this cleanse, like eating whole natural foods and eating organic whenever possible. I will also be cutting down on my pre-packaged processed foods as that is what makes people gain weight and generally feel blah.

I would definitely do a cleanse again, its good to do one roughly once a year, your body builds up lots of toxins, especially if you don't eat proper and sometimes its good to flush it all out. You should NEVER do a cleanse closer then 6 months apart as it can actually be harmful if done too often. It will start to remove things your body actually needs and thats not good at all.

I'm happy with result and hoping that it has given me the boost I needed to keep losing weight to get healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Kristina!! 6 lbs in a week is pretty decent I'd say. You really stuck it out with the temporary diet plan. Even though I know you will definitely NOT be eating plain oatmeal anymore (haha) it's great to hear that you want to continue eating some of the other foods you've been consuming during the cleanse. Next thing you know you'll be losing way more than 6 lbs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats the plan and your right I will NEVER eat that much plain oatmeal every again! its sooooo nasty, I still stick with my Kashi and soy milk for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete